Lucile Salter Packard Childrens Hospital At Stanford
Rating: 4 stars 2 reviews
Location: 725 Welch Rd Palo Alto CA 94304 USA
To serve our communities as an internationally-recognized pediatric and obstetric hospital that:
* advances family-centered care;
* fosters innovation;
* translates discoveries;
* educates health care providers and leaders; and
* advocates on behalf of children and expectant mothers.
Lucile Packard Children?s Hospital CARES through:
* Collaborating to reach goals
* Advancing a family-centered approach to treatment
* Respecting our patients, their families and our co-workers
* Educating, innovating and translating discoveries in pediatrics and obstetrics
* Serving our community through outreach and advocacy
Our vision is to drive innovation in the most challenging areas of pediatrics and obstetrics to improve the quality of life for children and expectant mothers and those who love and care for them.
Programs: LPCH serves the needs of children and expectant mothers in our local area as well as regionally and nationally. In 2003, the hospital had 73,000 inpatient days and 103,000 outpatient clinic visits. We also operate four satellite locations and 51 outreach sites.
Services available at LPCH include:
* Adolescent Medicine * Allergy, Asthma, & Clinical Immunology * Audiology * Bone Marrow Transplantation * Cardiology * Cardiothoracic Surgery * Craniofacial Anomalies * Dermatology * Diabetes * Ear, Nose, & Throat (ENT) * Eating Disorders * Endocrinology * Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Nutrition * Genetics * Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery * Heart Transplantation * Heart-Lung & Lung Transplantation * Hematology * Infectious Diseases * Kidney Transplantation * Liver Transplantation * Marfan Syndrome & Related Connective Tissue Disorders * Mobile Medical Clinics * Movement Disorders * Neonatology * Nephrology * Neurology * Neurosurgery * Nuclear Medicine * Oncology * Ophthalmology * Orthopedics * Pain Management * Pediatrics, General * Plastic Surgery * Pregnancy Services * Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent * Pulmonary Medicine & Cystic Fibrosis * Radiation Oncology * Rheumatology * Sleep Disorders * Stem Cell Transplantation * Surgery, General Pediatric * Urology Clinic * Vascular Surgery * Anesthesia * Blood Center * Cardiac Catheterization and Angiography * Case Management * Chaplain Services * Critical Care Services * Day Hospital * Echocardiography Laboratory * Electrocardiography Laboratory * Electroencephalography (EEG) Laboratory * Electromyography and Evoked Potential Laboratory * Emergency Department * Exercise Laboratory * Government Relations and Advocacy * International Medical Services * Laboratory Medicine & Anatomical Pathology * Motion and Gait Analysis Laboratory * Nutrition Services * Pharmacy Services * Physical and Occupational Therapy * Pulmonary Function Laboratory * Radiology * Recreation Therapy and Child Life * Rehabilitation Services * Respiratory Care Services * Social Services * Speech and Language * Transport * Trauma
Filter Reviews by Role
Promote This Nonprofit
1 person found this review helpful
Long waits for appointments for pediatric GI. Especially on Wednesdays because apparently those are urgent days and they can't stick as closely to appointment times. We waited 1.5 hours to be seen.
I've personally experienced the results of this organization in...
I have heard great things about the GI doctors at the hospital.
If I had to make changes to this organization, I would...
Ways to make it better...
If we were told ahead of time how long the wait could take. It's hard to wait for that long with a 10 month old baby in a small examination room.
In my opinion, the biggest challenges facing this organization are...
One thing I'd also say is that...
When was your last experience with this nonprofit?