Hillforest Historical Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 127 213 Fifth Street
Hillforest Historical Foundation was formed in 1956 by a group of Aurora, Indiana citizens who purchased the Hillforest property which included the mansion, out buildings and 10 acres. The Foundation's mission is to restore, maintain, interpret and promote Hillforest as a public museum. The property is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and in 1992 was designated a National Historic Landmark by the U.S. Dept. of Interior. The museum serves both its local and rural community of Dearborn County and the tri-state region of greater Cincinnati through educational programs, tours and special events.