Hello I'm David, I have been supported by the organization ( HFLW) and my three siblings, Irene, Quinn and Catherine since 2013 when I almost dropped out if school due to luck of school fee in that we are orphans we had no one to depend on.We have seen great changes in our lives not that Irene is in form four last grade in high school, and Quinn is in grade six primary level and Catherine is in pre-unit the final class then she join grade one primary level and me I'm now waiting to join an online university called University Of The People to take a course of Business Administration.Here in Kenya the HFLW has helped many needy children and family through education and it has expanded to the other parts of the country. Thanks to all the donors whom have participated in all ways, and Lory has shown great light to me and all those who are in the organization. Kind regards to all.
Hello, I have known Lory and HFLW now for 5 years. I have volunteered at home doing little craft projects to help raise funds for the students supported by this organization. In the last two years I have donated monthly $10 to a sweet little girl named Catherine who is 8 years old and an orphan. I have had such a wonderful time doing this and look forward to hopefully many more years! I am 91 years old! So we are never too old to give back and we don't have to be rich to do it either as I live on a fixed income. This organization uses 100% of what I give and what others give for the education program. This is definitely a charity that is worth helping because I know where my money goes. It's small but makes a big difference and very trustworthy.
Hearts For Love Worldwide 06/16/2016
Your an inspiration Ms. Alice! You are proof positive that it doesn't matter your age or financial status to become a volunteer. You have given freely and lovingly and it is appreciated beyond measure. Thank you so much for your time and efforts. Sincerely, Hearts For Love Worldwide/Lory
I have been a supporter of this organization since 2008. I know that my donations have gone to the children and projects for which I have intended and not divided to 1% to the child and the other 99% to the administration and wage of the organization's staff. All of the workers at Hearts For Love Worldwide are volunteers thereby enabling all the donations to work for the children of Kenya. I love the idea of being able to help open the world through education to many children who ordinarily would not have had that opportunity. Thank you Hearts For Love for your dedication and honesty in this endeavor.
Hearts For Love Worldwide 06/16/2016
Thank you Jennie for writing your review. You and your husband have been long term supporters sponsoring a boarding school student and allowing any extra funding to go to extra needs for others. As you know 100% goes to your sponsored child. Not only have you shared generously with money but you have shared your time as well volunteering with paperwork, and helping in the office! Again thank you for all you do!
i was lucky to meet and work with hearts of love worldwide during lory`s last visit and i must say it was eye opener on the situation we have in Ngong,Nairobi in 2012.i was priviledged to capture some of the pictures of the volunteer work.i appreciate everything they have done and continue to do to this day, the work your doing to provide for the children in poverty providing,food,education,and to see children´s faces light with joy and hope is truly inspiring and humbling.Back here at home we remember hearts of love worldwide and we thank you and may God bless you.
Although being aware of this organization since its inception, in 2010 I was able to travel to Kenya with Hearts For Love Worldwide. I was guided through the entire process and the expectations. I was even made aware of the poverty and dire conditions that the people in the area endured. What I wasn't forwarned about was that my heart would never be the same. The entire experience has been an everlasting memory. I find it hard to put into words my heartbreak for the children and people of this amazing land, while remembering the joy, hope and love that the prople share with you a visitor. Hearts For Love Worldwide made my journey unforgettable, and has changed my life. As a current officer, I am now fully aware that all donations given to the various programs are indeed spent in the manner of which the donator designated. From a personal experience, I can attest to the need of the children that Hearts For Love is trying to educate through its donations as well as the food it provides for those little ones.