3 hours of volunteer time for this nonprofit will...
Help in many ways! Here’s a few examples:
• Teacher’s assistant in the classroom as a role model for student success.
• Mentor for individual students, encouraging them to achieve their potential.
• Tutor, helping students excel in the classroom.
• Event volunteer, so First Place can raise money in support of programs.
• Activity Supervisor, spending time with students outside the classroom.
• Receptionist, greeting the community as them come to First Place.
• Club Leader, using your skills & passions to help First Place families discover & develop their own interests.
• Professional partner, keeping our school & business in working order.
We especially need male volunteer mentors to spend 1 hour a week with First Place students ages 6 to 13.
Contact Joyce Scoggins for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org Volunteer
Before you leave this page, would you be willing to take a 30 second survey to help us improve our site?