although the Arnold Historical Society began in June 2005, it just opened a new museum in June 2012. Located at 1723 Jeffco Blvd on the main road through Arnold. The museum is filled with artifacts from the six small villages that created Arnold 40 years ago, and the learning never stops. Many old time names associated with Arnold are displayed throughout the six display rooms as well as the entire Lower Level. This Society receives NO funding from the City, the County, the State or Federal government. Volunteers are very helpful. But the Society needs everyone to give a little to keep so much of the Arnold history alive.