Rating: 4.92 stars 12 reviews
Issues: Disabilities, Human Services
Location: 711 Bingham Street Pittsburgh PA 15203 USA
Results: Last year we served approximately 10,000 individuals with disabilities and their families.
Target demographics: We provide a lifetime of services to people with disabilities and their families
Direct beneficiaries per year: 10,000
Geographic areas served: Pennsylvania
Programs: ACHIEVA provides supports and services to nearly 10,000 people with disabilities and their families each year.
- Early Intervention
- Preschool Readiness
- Educational Advocacy
- Camping and Recreation Programs
- Vocational Training and Placement
- Residential Homes and Lifestyle Support
- Senior Citizens Support and Protective Services
- Respite and Home Care Services
- Trust Services for individuals with disabilities
- Educational Workshops for Self Advocates, Parents and Educators
- Lifetime Family Support
- Advocacy and Public Awareness
Filter Reviews by Role
Promote This Nonprofit
About 11 years ago my son was diagnosed with PDD-NOS. In an effort to learn all I could about disabilities and how to be a good advocate for my son, I looked into ACHIEVA. I've attended seminars over the years that have been professional and informative. The staff at ACHIEVA are always helpful, too. I love how ACHIEVA has changed with the times, now sending e-blasts with tremendously wonderful information. Thank you for being a terrific resource!
Will you volunteer or donate to this organization?
How much of an impact do you think this organization has?
When was your last experience with this nonprofit?