Developmentally Disabled Centers,
Residential Care & Adult Day Programs
Mission: ACHIEVA supports and empowers individuals with disabilities and their families.
Results: Last year we served approximately 14,000 individuals with disabilities and their families.
Target demographics: We provide lifelong supports and services to people with disabilities and their families.
Direct beneficiaries per year: 14,000
Geographic areas served: Southwestern Pennsylvania
Programs: ACHIEVA provides supports and services to nearly 14,000 people with disabilities and their families each year.
- Early Intervention
- Preschool Readiness
- Educational Advocacy
- Camping and Recreation Programs
- Vocational Training and Placement
- Residential Homes and Lifestyle Support
- Senior Citizens Support and Protective Services
- Respite and Home Care Services
- Special Needs Trust Services for individuals with disabilities
- Educational Workshops for Self Advocates, Parents and Educators
- Lifetime Family Support
- Advocacy and Public Awareness
1 Story from Volunteers, Donors & Supporters
Both of my children received early intervention services through Achieva. The care was excellent and the service was great.