Rating: 4.92 stars 12 reviews
Issues: Disabilities, Human Services
Location: 711 Bingham Street Pittsburgh PA 15203 USA
Results: Last year we served approximately 10,000 individuals with disabilities and their families.
Target demographics: We provide a lifetime of services to people with disabilities and their families
Direct beneficiaries per year: 10,000
Geographic areas served: Pennsylvania
Programs: ACHIEVA provides supports and services to nearly 10,000 people with disabilities and their families each year.
- Early Intervention
- Preschool Readiness
- Educational Advocacy
- Camping and Recreation Programs
- Vocational Training and Placement
- Residential Homes and Lifestyle Support
- Senior Citizens Support and Protective Services
- Respite and Home Care Services
- Trust Services for individuals with disabilities
- Educational Workshops for Self Advocates, Parents and Educators
- Lifetime Family Support
- Advocacy and Public Awareness
Filter Reviews by Role
Promote This Nonprofit
Both of my children received early intervention services through Achieva. The care was excellent and the service was great.
How would you describe the help you got from this organization?
How likely are you to recommend this organization to a friend?
How do you feel you were treated by this organization?
When was your last experience with this nonprofit?