GreatNonprofits is the leading developer of tools that allow people to find, review, and share information about great -- and perhaps not yet great -- nonprofits. Like consumer review sites like Amazon, Zagats, or TripAdvisor, reviews and ratings are posted by people -- volunteers, donors, clients served, and others -- who have been touched by a nonprofit and want to share their story about it.
These reviews are syndicated to the growing "Star Alliance" of partner websites, including:
Corporate Partners- Find Trusted Nonprofits
What we offer:
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Custom data sets of nonprofits by issue area, geography and ratings
- Outreach and coordination to nonprofits
- Tracking and reporting of your social impact
- Gain socially-active new members
- Enhance loyalty of your current members
- Enhance your company's brand
- Have measureable social impact
Benefits of "Star Alliance" Membership
Get enterprise level solutions to enable reading reviews/writing reviews on your website.
- Mix and match from our API, widgets or whitelabel pages
- Reviewer photos and videos. Rich multimedia adds a new vividness to reviews.
- In-Line SEO. Rich keywords produced by reviews can drive search traffic to your site
- Built in social media. Let your audience share reviews they like on social networks.
- Customer support and service.
Join the "Star Alliance"
- Provide engaging and informative functionality on your website
- Associate your brand with leading and trusted charitable organizations in the "Star Alliance"
- Affordable licensing fees and simple implementation
- Spotlight popular charities
- Contribute reviews and access more than 80K reviews collected by member sites
Contact us for more information or custom implementations: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Past and Current Funders
Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
Morgan Family Foundation
The Pittsburgh Foundation
Silicon Valley Community Foundation
W.K. Kellogg Foundation
Wallace Alexander Gerbode Foundation
Generous individual donors