Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
Rating: 0 stars 0 0 review 102
Health, Human Services
2443 Fair Oaks Blvd Pmb 223 Sacramento CA 95825 USA
The Komen Foundation is a private funder of research dedicated solely to breast cancer. The Foundation's Affiliates, annually, host a series of 5K/l mile fitness walks/runs with the help of volunteers. 75% of the net funds remain at the local affiliate level and fund local education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25% funds research nationally. Each Affiliate also is building a presence in the community through community sponsorsed fund raising efforts to provide additional services to underserved populations. Our vision in support of eradicating breast cancer is to be a proactive organization that is respected and responsive leader in our community.
Filter Reviews by Role
Promote This Nonprofit
Reviews for Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
Get discovered. Invite people to share their experiences about this nonprofit!
I have been searching for an organization to become involved with that reaches out to the community and helps groups of people... more »
Stevie G wrote:
My son got married in Sept. into a family who really honors marriage, everyone is married. Our family has lots of divorces!!... more »
After being a donor for many years, I recently joined a subcommittee of the Board. I have given generously for years, and will... more »
The Chapter provides needed services to persons with ALS. There is a great loan closet, support groups and two clinics. more »
This small, but effective, non-profit often provides the last hope for assistance with day to day needs for those with chronic,... more »