Oops! You must enter a search term greater than 3 characters.
World Wildlife Fund, Inc. Overview
WWF’s mission is to conserve nature and reduce the most pressing threats to the diversity of life on Earth. By 2020, WWF will conserve 15 of the world’s most ecologically important regions by working in partnership with others to:
* Protect and restore species and their habitats
* Strengthen local communities' ability to conserve the natural resources they depend upon
* Transform markets and policies to reduce the impact of the production and consumption of commodities
* Ensure that the value of nature is reflected in decisions made by individuals, communities, governments and businesses
* Mobilize hundreds of millions of people to support conservation
Invite friends and colleagues to share their experiences with this nonprofit
Here is another dishonest organization using lies to get money to supposedly help animals. If they lie to get the money then they are more then likely not using most if any of the money to help any animals.
They keep lying about global warming saying the polar bears habitat is shrinking when it has...
Contrary to many of the reviews here, WWF is an organization which is very much "boots on the ground" - more so than most other large conservation NGOs. That's not saying they could not improve, but they work on long term initiatives, with collaborating with many partners, to make lasting impacts to...
See all 47 reviews »
Why does the CEO make $495,806????? I am not sending my hard earned dollars to here. Sorry, but that is too much. there are may charities out there that don't spend so much on salaries. That's just not right...
Review from CharityNavigator
Support This Nonprofit
Promote This Nonprofit
Great Nonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite organizations on your own web sites. for text link or graphic badge.