WOLF PARK INC Overview
Target demographics: Wolf Park is geared to all ages young and old
Someone who had 3 hours of volunteer time could: A person that volunteers might give tours, work in the gift shop, stock shelves, help in the office, work with fundraising, run the cash register, work outside, butcher, feed, clean up and we have many more volunteer jobs available here at Wolf Park.
Geographic areas served: Globally
Programs: Wolf Park offers many programs such as
Wolf Park is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization dedicated to behavioral research, education and conservation, with the objective of improving the public's understanding of wolves and the value they provide to our environment.
• Researchers and staff conducted more behavioral research than in any other year;
• The Erich Klinghammer Endowment was created to provide long-term financial stability;
• We added new events and fundraisers to our calendar;
• A new Head Camp Counselor with a background as a school teacher was hired; and
• Veterinary costs for six puppies and multiple surgeries for our aging animals were covered.
We need your help today to reach our 2012 goal of $100,000.00 in additional donations to
continue our mission and to help us grow.