Oops! You must enter a search term greater than 3 characters.
NETWORK—a Catholic leader in the global movement for justice and peace—educates, organizes and lobbies for economic and social transformation.
NETWORK has played a big role in:
• Healthcare reform
• Extensions on unemployment benefits
• Protection of safety net programs in the various budget deals
• An economic stimulus through reduction of payroll taxes
• Increase in the debt ceiling
• The end of military action in Iraq and cutting the defense department budget
• Administration expansion of the use of prosecutorial discretion to prevent deportation of people who have been contributing members of their community
• And preventing E-verify from coming to the House floor for a vote.
Invite friends and colleagues to share their experiences with this nonprofit
I am not Catholic. I saw Sister Simone on Colbert Report and loved what she said about sharing, that there is enough for everyone. I find the sisters service to be inspiring. Thank You...
NETWORK excludes right to life and marriage and family from their concerns, and although nominally Catholic, by being excessively selective about their issues they are able to be aligned with political progressivism and the Democratic Party. On economic issues, they always side with Democrats, and ...
See all 11 reviews »
As a member of St. Vincent de Paul's "Voice of the Poor" committee, I became acquainted with Network around 10 years ago. I appreciate the ease of communicating with elected officials through this website, the ability to personalize the formatted letters you provide, the thoughtful research of the ...
Support This Nonprofit
Promote This Nonprofit
Great Nonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite organizations on your own web sites. for text link or graphic badge.