Oops! You must enter a search term greater than 3 characters.
Student Advocacy, Inc. Overview
Student Advocacy gets kids on track to school success. Our mission is to ensure a meaningful school experience for each student struggling to overcome the odds through services distinguished by
• expertise in the laws and practices of school systems, social services, mental health services and the juvenile justice system;
• a commitment to breaking down barriers in any system that are obstacles to student success;
• extensive collaboration with other child service providers and with families;
• negotiation and use of any necessary administrative remedies;
• a commitment to effecting system change through advocacy.
Invite friends and colleagues to share their experiences with this nonprofit
I have been a board member for several years, and have had the opportunity to see a tremendous professional growth in both the agency and the staff. While there might be others who may be able to offer similar services, there is nowhere else, and no one else available to help students and families ...
I've helped mobilize several major communities in Westchester County to address chronic truancy. Student Advocacy has been a powerful voice for families, and it has consistently helped inform our collaborative discussions with fresh viewpoints that have helped us understand how schools can make ...
See all 13 reviews »
I have known of this agency for 26 years.I admire the work they do and hear regularly about their successes. Since the staff help many young women and girls be successful in school, they are empowering them and helping them to have successful lives...
Promote This Nonprofit
Great Nonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite organizations on your own web sites. for text link or graphic badge.