Oops! You must enter a search term greater than 3 characters.
Making healthcare a reality for every kid!
• 98% of patients report they consider PediPlace their medical home.
• Greater than 95% of PediPlace patients ages 0-19 received their immunizations as recommended in comparison to the State of Texas average of 74%.
• 58% of PediPlace patients ages 0 - 15 months received a well-exam as recommended compared to the Texas Medicaid Performance Goal of 36%.
• 48% of PediPlace patients ages 12 years and older received a well-exam as recommended compared to the Texas Medicaid Performance Goal of 38%.
• 31% of PediPlace patients indicated at least a 10% reduction in ER usage.
Invite friends and colleagues to share their experiences with this nonprofit
They do not return calls in a timely manner. I had to leave so many messages for a nurse to call me back. IThey keep you on hold for a long time and forget about you. The phone would ring and they wouldn't say anything, but put you hold right away. It says you can leave a message but no one call you...
Pedi Place has worked cooperatively with the LISD school nurses to help students with acute need and no resources. Our nurses are able to call and arrange medical appointments usually within a day allowing students to get relief from their illness and return to school as soon as possible. Their ...
See all 6 reviews »
As a longtime public educator, I am proud to recommend this community-based organization. PediPlace works tirelessly to make healthcare a reality for all children. When you help with healthcare, dentalcare, nutritiion of a child, you actually are investing in more than one generation. As a proud ...
Support This Nonprofit
Promote This Nonprofit
Great Nonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite organizations on your own web sites. for text link or graphic badge.