New Haven International Festival of Arts & Ideas Overview
Our mission is to create an internationally renowned Festival in New Haven of the highest quality with world-class artists, thinkers and leaders, attracting and engaging a broad and diverse audience, celebrating and building community and advancing economic development.
We envision a flourishing city and state in which a Festival of arts and ideas plays a vital role in enriching lives and leading people to understand how their futures are intertwined.
The Festival’s staff and Board believe that the following values are central to its identity:
· excellence in performance and leadership
· embracing diversity
· inclusiveness – bringing people together
· openness to new ideas, new arts, new cultures, new individuals
· attract and present world-class artists
· provide a wide range of artistic experiences
· provoke the mind
· spur economic revitalization
· attract a diverse audience
· involve and integrate the community
· provide enriching experiences for the young
· aid in the development of new works
· support regional arts
· create a celebratory atmosphere with lasting memories
· showcase the riches of New Haven to visitors
· enhance the image of New Haven and of the State of Connecticut
Photos & VideoAre you the Nonprofit? Your photos and videos would look great here!
Promote This Nonprofit
Great Nonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite organizations on your own web sites. for text link or graphic badge.Get badge