Mon Yough Community Services Inc.
Rating: 5 stars 1 1 review
Issues: Mental Health
Location: 500 Walnut Street, 3rd Floor McKeesport PA 15132 USA
To foster hope, renewal, healing and wellness for those who face the challenges of mental health, substance abuse disorders and developmental disabilities.
Our services will be relevant, effective, well coordinated, and accessible.
- Hope – The spirit to believe in reaching individual and common goals.
- Choice – Exploring alternatives among all services and providers.
- Connection – Assisting individuals in developing relationships in their community that are based on trust and confidence.
- Respect – Demonstrating appreciation for the inherent worth of other individuals by providing a dignified, supportive and empowering environment.
- Diversity – Embracing cultural differences as a source of strength and enrichment.
- Partnering – An observable, caring, respectful relationship that nurtures and fosters the potential of each individual.
- Adult and child outpatient treatment
- School based treatment
- Adult and adolescent drug and alcohol services
- Student assistance programs
- Psychiatric and social rehabilitation programs
- DUI services
- Supported employment
Filter Reviews by Role
Promote This Nonprofit
I worked with the Executive Director, Board of Directors, Program staff, Volunteers, and Clients of Mon Yough Community Servcies Inc. and its sister corporation (when it existed), named Mon Yough Human Services, Inc. for almost 7 years. After I left the organizations as a paid employee, I was asked to consult as a professional with expertise in Development and Public Relations. It is an excellent provider of a multitude of programs and services to the community. I would recommend anyone in need of their services to utilize their skills and expertise, and I have contributed to this organization financially and would ask others to do the same.
I've personally experienced the results of this organization in...
They have had success for decades of years with client satisfaction, with fundraising efforts including capital campaigns, with programs and services expansion and new programming, and many employees stay longterm with the organization, up to retirement.
If I had to make changes to this organization, I would...
Not change a thing.
How does this organization compare with others in the same sector?
How much of an impact do you think this organization has?
Will you recommend this organization to others?
When was your last experience with this nonprofit?
What is unique about this organization?
It has the ability to change the lives of people seeking to get help with a variety of issues, and to lead full, and quality-oriented lives.