Mon Yough Community Services Inc. Overview
- Adult and child outpatient treatment
- School based treatment
- Adult and adolescent drug and alcohol services
- Student assistance programs
- Psychiatric and social rehabilitation programs
- DUI services
- Supported employment
To foster hope, renewal, healing and wellness for those who face the challenges of mental health, substance abuse disorders and developmental disabilities.
Our services will be relevant, effective, well coordinated, and accessible.
- Hope – The spirit to believe in reaching individual and common goals.
- Choice – Exploring alternatives among all services and providers.
- Connection – Assisting individuals in developing relationships in their community that are based on trust and confidence.
- Respect – Demonstrating appreciation for the inherent worth of other individuals by providing a dignified, supportive and empowering environment.
- Diversity – Embracing cultural differences as a source of strength and enrichment.
- Partnering – An observable, caring, respectful relationship that nurtures and fosters the potential of each individual.
Photos & VideoAre you the Nonprofit? Your photos and videos would look great here!
Promote This Nonprofit
Great Nonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite organizations on your own web sites. for text link or graphic badge.Get badge