HELPING HEARTS EQUINE RESCUE Overview
(1) Accept into our program equines in need;
(2) Assist in the placement of equines under the care of private owners who can no longer maintain them;
(3) Provide necessary management, veterinary and farrier care for those equines under our protection;
(4) Rehabilitate and adopt out equines to suitable homes as sporthorse prospects, pleasure riding prospects or as retirement/companion animals.
(5) Obtain sponsorships for those equines who maintain a permanent residency within the auspices of our organization;
(6) To provide all animals under our care with a comfortable and dignified existence without pain or suffering. If and when physical and medical circumstances no longer allow that comfortable life; to let them go gently and kindly with a humane veterinary-assisted euthanasia.