EXPRESS CARE INC Overview
The aims and objectives of Express Care:
• To provide access to health care
• To provide health education, to prevent diseases
• To work towards the goal of healthy families 2020
• To improve the quality of life of women and children
The aims and goals for the development of our community:
• Assess health needs and make referrals to existing programs to ensure that every woman and child has a medical home.
• Educate the community through individualized as well as group instructions in preventing measures to improved health and extend the quality of life using television, internet and other means of communication.
• Advocating and promoting self-sufficiency through employment, education and economic empowerment for men and women and to provide social support.
• Assisting individuals to understand the cultural practices and to help them in developing skills including language and driving skills that are needed to successfully participate in the society.
• Provide Self-Sufficient Trainings (Personal Care Assistance Training, Computer Training, ESL Training, Citizenship Training, CPR/First Aid Training) to help place individuals into employment in fields such as Health Care Workforce.
Essential Social Services provided by Express Care:
• Daily and monthly food assistance
• Medical Assistance (for low-income and uninsured families)
• Financial Assistance
• Training Classes – Personal Care Assistance Training – Computer Training, ESL Training
• Job placement search
• School Supplies
• Rental Assistance
• and other social services
Photos & VideoAre you the Nonprofit? Your photos and videos would look great here!
Promote This Nonprofit
Great Nonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite organizations on your own web sites. for text link or graphic badge.Get badge