CENTER FOR HOSPICE CARE SOUTHEAST CONNECTICUT
Someone who had 3 hours of volunteer time could: Provide respite for a caregiver, companionship to a terminally ill patient, deliver equipment to a family in need, provide administrative support in the office or provide event support at a fundraiser.
Geographic areas served: New London County (From Colchester to Old Lyme to Stonington to Lisbon and everywhere in between)
Hospice Southeastern Connecticut's vision is to be the premier Hospice organization providing care in our community.
Hospice Southeastern Connecticut values:
• compassionate care that respects the uniqueness of our patients and their families and enhances the quality of their life.
• an interdisciplinary team of experts that offers medical care, pain management, spiritual and psychosocial support for a patient’s daily needs and advocacy.
• a team of volunteers trained in the philosophy of Hospice care.
• care at home and across all settings.
• bereavement support for all members of our community.
• support for the dignity of everyone involved in our care.
• responsible management of finite resources to provide for the future ability to fulfill our mission.
• a strong local community presence.
Photos & VideoAre you the Nonprofit? Your photos and videos would look great here!
Support This Nonprofit
Promote This Nonprofit
Great Nonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite organizations on your own web sites. for text link or graphic badge.Get badge