ANGEL FLIGHT SOUTHEAST INC Overview
Someone who had 3 hours of volunteer time could: Drive passengers from the airport to the hospital
What Your Donation DoesBy adopting part, or all of a mission, you are supporting Mercy Flight Southeast in its mission to coordinate these badly need flights. Our office in Leesburg Florida receives inbound calls from those in need, and coordinates between the patient (or other person in need) and the pilot and aircraft. The organizations administrative costs are funded by donations from individuals, companies, and philanthropic organizations. We receive no funding from any government entities.
How it Works
Mercy Miles are $1 per mile to adopt. You may adopt all of these miles, or just some of them (with a minimum of 5 miles, please). You may adopt as often, or as infrequently as you'd like. We appreciate anything you can do. Your contributions will be kept as confidential as your user name. Your contribution will help coordinate free air transportation for children and adults with medical or compelling humanitarian needs. We are a very efficient organization. For every dollar of direct public support, we return about 3 dollars of service back to the community!
• The President’s Volunteer Service Award from the President’s Council for Service and Civic Participation
• The Distinguished Volunteer Pilot Award from the National Aeronautic Association and Air Care Alliance
• 2012 Healthcare for Heroes award from the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce in the institution category
• 2012 Healthcare Champions Award from Scripps Newspaper Treasure Coast
• 2012 Best Human Care Charities by the Federal Times
Photos & VideoAre you the Nonprofit? Your photos and videos would look great here!
Support This Nonprofit
Promote This Nonprofit
Great Nonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite organizations on your own web sites. for text link or graphic badge.Get badge