December 17, 2013
How to Choose A Charity This Season Of Giving
Redwood Shores, Calif. – In 2013, an expected $375 billion will be donated to charities. To help donors and volunteers find worthy charities to support this season of giving, GreatNonprofits has just released the 2013 Top-Rated Nonprofits List for San Francisco. (more…)
December 19, 2012
GreatNonprofits is thrilled to be hearing the many success stories from our 2012 Top-Rated Nonprofits. Are you a Top-Rated Nonprofit wondering how to promote your new status? Here are some ideas for you and your team:
1) In your End-of-Year letter, in your accomplishments, tout that you were a Top-Rated nonprofit.
(Your Group) is proud to announce that we were recognized nationally this year by GreatNonprofits as a 2012 Top-Rated Nonprofit. Thank you to everyone who helped us win this honor by writing reviews of our organization. We deeply appreciate you taking the time to do so, as these reviews will be useful to us in many ways going forward.
You can read all of our great reviews here (insert link to your profile page).
2) Display your 2012 Top-Rated Certificate in your office entryway or lobby.
3) Seal your brochures or letters with your Top-Rated stickers! Order them here.
4) Put your Top-Rated badge on your website with a link to your reviews.
5) Include the good news in your next email newsletter.
GreatNonprofits congratulates all of our 2012 Top-Rated Nonprofits. Stay tuned to find out how to become a 2013 Top-Rated Nonprofit.