March 18, 2014
Top Rated Awards: Coming April, 2014
The GreatNonprofits Top-Rated Awards has been running since 2009. Think of the program like a people’s choice awards where volunteers, donors and people served by the great work of each and every nonprofit can cast their vote in the form of a review to express their appreciation and potentially win nonprofits a spot on the List. Read about the previous Top-Rated winners.
May 7, 2013
Did you know that GreatNonprofits influences 30 million donation decisions a year (and it’s free)?
We know nonprofits rely on positive word of mouth to do their work most effectively. Online reviews have huge reach, so how do you get your first review?
December 19, 2012
GreatNonprofits is thrilled to be hearing the many success stories from our 2012 Top-Rated Nonprofits. Are you a Top-Rated Nonprofit wondering how to promote your new status? Here are some ideas for you and your team:
1) In your End-of-Year letter, in your accomplishments, tout that you were a Top-Rated nonprofit.
(Your Group) is proud to announce that we were recognized nationally this year by GreatNonprofits as a 2012 Top-Rated Nonprofit. Thank you to everyone who helped us win this honor by writing reviews of our organization. We deeply appreciate you taking the time to do so, as these reviews will be useful to us in many ways going forward.
You can read all of our great reviews here (insert link to your profile page).
2) Display your 2012 Top-Rated Certificate in your office entryway or lobby.
3) Seal your brochures or letters with your Top-Rated stickers! Order them here.
4) Put your Top-Rated badge on your website with a link to your reviews.
5) Include the good news in your next email newsletter.
GreatNonprofits congratulates all of our 2012 Top-Rated Nonprofits. Stay tuned to find out how to become a 2013 Top-Rated Nonprofit.