Did you know that GreatNonprofits influences 30 million donation decisions a year (and it’s free)?
We know nonprofits rely on positive word of mouth to do their work most effectively. Online reviews have huge reach, so how do you get your first review?
Ask your constituents, the best people to tell your story, to add a review to your profile on greatnonprofits.org. From now until October 31st, every new positive review you receive counts towards our 2013 Top-Rated Awards. Don’t miss out.
Get reviews! Here’s how:
- Claim your profile. It’s easy, start here.
- Email a link to your profile to your clients, volunteers, donors and board members and ask them to write a review about you.
- Include a link to your profile in your next email newsletter.
- Post an ask for reviews with a link to your profile page to your social media sites, like Facebook and Twitter.
- Get creative! Try asking for reviews after your next volunteer training or adding your profile link to your email signature.
Got more ideas? Share your knowledge and let us know in the comments!