Animal Welfare Design Contest Details
Are you a Top-Rated Animal Welfare nonprofit?
The 2011 Animal Welfare campaign is about to get super exciting! GreatNonprofits is pleased to collaborate with Goodjoe, a community-based t-shirt company, on an animal welfare design contest. One of our Top-Rated nonprofits will be randomly selected at the end of the Animal Welfare campaign to participate in a design contest focusing on its mission statement. The nonprofit will receive 30 T-shirts with a cool logo inspired by its mission statement. And that’s not all! 50% of the proceeds of each shirt with the design sold on Goodjoe.com will also go to the winning nonprofit!
What about the other “top-rated” nonprofits? The good news continues! Selected Top-Rated nonprofits can benefit from Goodjoe’s fundraising drives where each nonprofit gets 25% of the sale of their promotional activities. Check it out at http://www.goodjoe.com/Fundraising/.
– The winner will be chosen at the end of the campaign (Aug 31st)
– The winner would be featured on Goodjoe.com and a cool shirt with a logo reflecting their design would be available to order online at Goodjoe.com
– Designers (open to all general public) would submit designs based on the nonprofit’s statement
– People would vote for the best design on Goodjoe.com
– 30 T-shirts with the design would be given to the nonprofit ¦for FREE
– The lucky nonprofit could then encourage its constituents to order shirts with that logo on the Goodjoe website. Whenever a shirt w/ the design is ordered on Goodjoe.com then the nonprofit associated with the design gets 50% of proceeds.
As a nonprofit, you gain new exposure for the nonprofit and at the same time provide a platform for your audience to engage with your cause. As a result, you also get a cool graphic T-shirt designed specifically for your cause for branding and fundraising.