August 23, 2011 at 06:48pm
Nothing tells a story like a picture or a video. We have enjoyed the photos you have shared on Facebook during the past months. They were fun, inspiring, and incredibly talkative. That is why GreatNonprofits decided to take it to another level and launch an animal photo/video contest!
So, next time you post a review about your favorite animal welfare or conservation nonprofit, add a photo or video to the review, then share it through Facebook and Twitter.
3 reviews + best photos/videos will then be featured on our homepage and in our newsletter, reaching 40k constituents!
How to add a photo/video?
- Go to “Write a review for an animal welfare or conservation nonprofit
- Share your story by filling out the review form
- Scroll down to the end of the web page
- Click on “Photos/Video
- Upload your file(s)
Note: JPG only. Wider than 150 px, 2MB max. No GIFs.
How to share the review + photo/video?
- Click on the “Submit button
- Choose to share your review via Facebook or Twitter so we can track it.
We’re excited to see your best photos and videos! The winners will be featured on our homepage and in our newsletter!
Filed under: Uncategorized